> What are the benefits of coaching?
- Vision— A clear idea of where you want to go and how to get there. You may be able to imagine the end result, but not able to devise a plan to get you there. You cannot do what you cannot see first. Coaching will ask you powerful questions to make sure you develop a strong, succinct vision.
- Motivation— You will define what you want and uncover what drives you.
- Focus— Your coach will help you push through the distractions which may have hindered you in the past. You will set clear priorities and activities to push through in your busy, chaotic life.
- Clarity— Each coaching session deepens your understanding about how you think and work. Coaching prepares you for action and supports you in identifying necessary action.
- Energy— You will find yourself working at your peak potential. Coaching gives you the encouragement, momentum and natural dynamics to operate more efficiently and effectively
- Productivity— You will get more done. Coaching will keep you focused on your goals. Regular accountability provides a structure that will keep you moving toward realization of those goals/visions.
- Success— Coaching helps you keep the big picture in mind while you implement the small steps necessary. Regular coaching and consistent follow up will keep you on track.